its not the top end its the time it takes to get from dead stop to sixty and more mph so that entering freeways passing and cruising are all safer and easier on engine

Best Answer

It's shear heaven to drop her gear down a bit and hit the gas and FEEL the car respond. :)

Best Answer

oh, yeahhhh

Best Answer

Look at the adds more they show the top end speed to get you incited it to the car the 0 to 60 is another selling point and it don't make it safer for faster 0 to 60 the one on the other side the other car is doing the same thing and you both meet that makes the 15+ car pileup. check out the all the hi end power rig crashes on start outs they can go but can't stop. I have to test drive Vipers and others

Best Answer

there are race tracks and in places like Germany they have the autobahn which has no speed limit.

Best Answer

That why I would want a fast car...if I had the guts!

Best Answer

get a ninja bike and go 180. women with ninja bikes is hot lol

Best Answer
Best Answer

It is to sell new cars look at my new car it can do 100 in 4,3 and I get 10mpg but they don't say that. It is bigger and better. If every one driving there suv's and fast cars the gas price would go down then we would have to much gas to sell

Best Answer

its like selling cigarettes even though they know its bad for health

Best Answer

I used to deliver pizzas, and when closing, I sometimes wouldn't get off till 2:30 or 3. The bars close at midnight, and the cops stop looking for drunks by two, on those late nights, I did 90 going home. I bought an ex cop car that runs on natural gas, cheap to drive, and small block v8 power to run. <br />
**** government and their "illegal" things. I smoke pot. I drive over the speed limit. I bought a radar detector that warns me when it sense a cop's radar gun. Still got too many speeding tickets though, hahaha. I think i'm at like 9 moving violations now. Which is why my license has been suspended, but I can renew it now, and will as soon as I get the money, I am confident within a month I will finally be driving again. But this time, not so fast that I get tickets.

Best Answer

Because it is appealing. There are a few principles of marketing in that, including the so-called "visual hammer." Products are made to be attractive, and there are multiple items in certain products, such as cars, that are designed to "conquer" the customer's attention and, ultimately, convince him/her to buy something. For example, a customer is much more likely to purchase a car that presents the idea that the car will empower him/her. In other words, it "feels good" to know your car can go that fast, even if it legally (or, in some cases, physically) it can't. Which one is more appealing to you, a car with a speed limit of 160 mph or 80 mph? Most customers would buy the first one.

Best Answer

Because the faster you go the more accidents there are and the more often you have to buy another car.

Best Answer

The allure of forbidden fruit is a strong enticement.

Best Answer

yeah I agree.. but then again stores sell all kinds of stuff thats "illegal to posess"

Best Answer

I drove 130 on interstate once

Best Answer

Just in case the laws change

Best Answer

Good question, I've been wondering that for years!

Best Answer