AMANDAxxx13 AMANDAxxx13 16-17, F 13 Answers Apr 3, 2010

Because people will find anything to make fun of, if you're not ginger they'll just find something else.

Best Answer

just found out what ginger means it means red headed, i love red heads i think they can be damn sexy i think that kids tend to make fun of them though and i think its because they are different kids can be cruel

Best Answer

This one puzzles me. I can only guess it's because the true gingers (pale skin and profoundly red hair) are in the minority and therefore, considered different and are fair game for jokes and humiliation. As a kid, it never would have occurred to me to make fun of a red-headed kid. We're all "different" in our own way; why taunt some poor kid just because his/her hair color and complexion don't conform to the norm?

Best Answer

Because they are idiots and stupid.

Best Answer

I think South Park started it.

Best Answer

Because they are narrow minded bigots.

Best Answer

Pretty mean to make fun of the Gingerbread Man and his family.

Best Answer

Because people make fun of ginger people - think about it

Best Answer

I don't know...I guess because they are rare and stand out.<br />
Every "ginger" I have known has always picked on me or given me a hard time one way or another, so they often fit the stereotype.<br />
I try to give every one the benefit of the doubt though.<br />
But if *something* happens, I often think, "well, they ARE a redhead afterall...."<br />
Sorry, bad experiences have left me traumatized.

Best Answer

Because wrangers are a dying breed

Best Answer

i was going to say that theyre stereotypically not as hot, but i think its more what myemeraldmind said, but ive never made fun of them so i dont know..but i do know that the hawt ones are known for being hotter than brunettes and blondes (theyre also known for being like rabbits ;)-- the females anyways-- but again, these are stereotypes (personally i would love to be a redhead!)

Best Answer