Like I was reading through some questions on yahoo and one of the best answers said that if they make themselves fat then make fun of them.
ChrisIsAwesome ChrisIsAwesome 18-21, M 15 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

It's not funny or acceptable. I'm fat and I hate being made fun of because of my weight. I have web called every name in the book. It hurts more than they think it does.

Best Answer

sadly there are ignorant people EVERYWHERE

Best Answer

they are primitive

Best Answer

Monkey see, monkey do syndrome. Someone who can't feel good or popular or funny any other way (the head monkey) will pick on an easy target....start all the followers in his or her group (the monkeys in the cage) laughing (because THEY don't want to get picked on, if they don't laugh!)....and next thing you know, you the whole cage is just howling with laughter. Hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha. (scratches armpit).

Best Answer

Because some thin people think we deserve it for our lack of self-control. Or so they say.

Best Answer

People are insecure about themselves that they find pleasure in degrading other people. Or even just have something to talk about. It's dumb. I don't make fun of people ever and cringe when other friends do.

Best Answer

It is not ok to make fun.............

But we do judge...............

Best Answer

Society encourages a policy of nailing down the hammer that sticks out, yet wants us to be individuals. Contradictions. Either way, being obsessed with being too heavy is the new thing.

Best Answer

because the majority of people are fat and if you made fun of anyone else you'd be picking on a minority.

Best Answer

Actually overweight people are not the majority in this country. We just seem that way because we take up more space.
See, even a fat girl makes fun of us!

Best Answer

well that's true now, but it's because that was the case for a few years some 8-12 years ago. So you're right.

Best Answer

I was refering to the U.S. were you?

Best Answer

It makes the people making fun of the fat person feel superior in some way. It's my experience that they have low self esteem when they pick on the fat girl.

Best Answer

I can relate i am short at least fat people can lose weight

Best Answer