Because they suck and need to mature.

Best Answer

I think it has something to do with ignorance. Please don't feel that being gay is something that is wrong because it's not at all. I dont care what anybody says being gay is not a sin you've done nothing wrong to hurt anyone or cause pain loving someone the same sex as you.

Best Answer

I don't think you're being gay makes anything wrong with you at all. In fact, I celebrate who you are, but gay isn't who you are or what you are, it's just how you choose to express yourself se*ually.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with you, dear. You are who you are, and people need to respect that. there's a lot of ignorance and ******** in this world... :(

Best Answer

Religion, basically. Even if people aren't religious themselves, there are still cultural hangups about homosexuality being unnatural and disgusting that inform how they think about it.

Luckily, it seems to be getting less of an issue with each passing generation. But as you can see from racism and sexism, these things don't disappear entirely in one generation.

Best Answer

I don't understand why sexuality is such a big deal. I'm straight, but I'm so much more than the girls I'm attracted too. I want to be known for what I do with my life and who I help if I can. I just don't understand wanting to be defined by who your attracted to.

Best Answer

I've known a few gay folks, and honestly, the only ones who had a big deal made over it did it themselves. Most just went along like anyone else and had their relationships or whatever. But the others were so in your face or used it to define themselves in such a way as to make me ill. I knew a drag queen who constantly had to talk about it and talk about "gay issues" so that it was almost like being around some sort of religious zealot. So really, I don't see why it's anyone's business what you do in your love life. And as long as you aren't constantly presenting it to people in order to validate it, then I don't see why people wouldn't just mind their own business.

Best Answer

their is nothing wrong with you. you are perfect -just they way you are. trust.

Best Answer

Fear and misinformation.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with you, some are gay, but most are not. It happens just like some are born with red hair.

Best Answer

Some people think homosexuality id abnormal and a sickness.

Best Answer

there nothing wrong wi u or any other gay men im gay and im proud of it if people think bad of me tuff

Best Answer

It us a sin against God in every religion. If you want to be gay, be gay. That is up to you. Just don't expect the rest of us to condone it and be happy about it

Best Answer

Nope, being gay is just the new social cause. People want to show how open they are so they support gays a lot

Best Answer

Or, they support it because they genuinely feel it's morally right. Just because somethings a "cause" doesn't mean there's nothing real about it.

Best Answer

Yes, but some treat people as if the are heroes which some are, but not all. They treat being gay as something special. They do feel it is morally right I'm not saying it is not genuine belief, but it does feel like they treat someone who is gay as something different, and they want others to know that they believe this to and exasperating amount.

Best Answer