And I'm talking about public restrooms too, do they realize how many people have taken a dump in there? And well, that's what that place is for, so, yeah, it's gonna stink! If you don't like it, don't use it, if you do use it, save your comments. It's what I do, if the stink bothers me that much, I don't use it. Period!
luscious36ds luscious36ds 41-45, F 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

they're just not used to smelling other people's crap and/or aren't smart enough to not breathe through their nose while in a public restroom

Best Answer

Poor ventilation. At home you can crack a window, spray some air freshner, I wish they would improve ventilation in public loos.

Best Answer

Preach it, sister! Testify!!!

Best Answer

The courtesy flush is a long forgotten art form.

Best Answer

But, even if everyone had the courtesy to flush, the stink lingers

Best Answer

No, no, no, the courtesy flush is a flush before the final flush. Totally different flushes. It's kinda like a pre-flush. If more people would embrace the courtesy flush I'm sure the world would smell much better.

Best Answer

Oh ok, I know just what you mean

Best Answer

its funny.

Best Answer

because they don't want you thinking your **** doesn't stink?

Best Answer

Well, that doesn't mean that you should pretend as if others want to smell your bodily excretions. Courtesy must still be exercised, as it is still a public area used by other people. Would you like to walk into a bathroom and get hit by a noxious cloud the makes you stagger back out the door and gasp for air? No, you would not (unless you're some sick pervert into that kind of thing). Do unto others' nostrils as you would have done unto your own.

Best Answer

Some people just like to complain about anything.

Ignore them.

Best Answer