I like the fact of being diffrent and I am preety smart but whats the deal with being left handed? But I can use both hands as well??
lonleystoner lonleystoner 18-21, M 16 Answers Jun 29, 2012

im a lefty, its great till you want a baseball glove, golf club, bow and arrow, chainsaw, fishing reel, ..........................................

Best Answer

I don't know... I am left handed and love it!!!!

Best Answer

You guys always leave the kettle handle pointing in the wrong direction!! Damn you!!!!! :D

Best Answer

lol hey well atleast when you righties have a notebook book its designed for ya'll

Best Answer

Ha ha ha - I had to order in special ones for my team in work cos we have an unusual number of lefties in our company. Had to order in the ones with the spine at the top before someone sued for workplace discrimmination!!!!!

Best Answer

hell nah lmfao u serious or foreal?

Best Answer

Dead serious! Lefties in Ireland are a grumpy lot!!! :-) x

Best Answer

Cause the righties are leftsidedchallenged, and we're not

Best Answer

I'm ambidextrous. Why don't people talk about that?

Best Answer

wth is that???

Best Answer

I can use my left and my right hands for everything!

Best Answer

It's alot of old superstitions. I heard that while in the womb left handed people ate their right handed sibling. Stuff like that, also the bible says that Jesus sits at the right hand of his Father. So the right hand is looked as the favored hand.

Best Answer

haha never heard that one

Best Answer

Because they think with the right side of their brain.

Best Answer

I am a lefty we are more creative and think totally different from most people. Some of the most powerful people in the world are lefties!

Best Answer

obama

Best Answer

well........

Best Answer

i think back in the day left handed people where part of satan.

Best Answer

There's no real big deal, my son is left handed, my oldest sister is left handed, my second oldest sisters first born is left handed. To me there is no big deal when I try to teach my son to do something I just tell him to mirror what I do. Personally the only thing interesting about it to me is how it seems to be the first born in our lineage who is getting that trait.

Best Answer

majority of the world is right handed. Just like 5% of the world are born natural redheads. Its discrimination against minority. I have no problem though. My younger bro is left handed, and so is my pastor.

Best Answer

You are beautiful no matter how you are different from the rest us "weirdos". Loving you just the same! Please keep your chin up! We all have the same color of blood!

Best Answer

heck yea your is dark red and regular red too!lol

Best Answer