Perception is our own worst enemy sometimes :O
BackToTheCoitusSorry BackToTheCoitusSorry 31-35, F 8 Answers Aug 22 in Community

people who are uptight make a big deal about petty issues; they're high strung individuals who can't appreciate the true value or purpose in something, or they are just bitter and disgruntled and like to whine alot

Best Answer

1. Hormones. 2. They are Italian or Irish or a mix of both (just kidding) 3. Bi-polar.

Best Answer

Interesting o_O

Best Answer

i agree, guilty

Best Answer

It seems sometimes that some people go out of their way to do this. I find that it is better to just ignore them and go about my merry way
:):)

Best Answer

They like drama

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why are you always so Fukin spot on lol!! Pardon my French

Best Answer

I've allowed all of my experiences and interactions to give me the lessons and wisdom out of it, so that anything, loss included, can turn into something beneficial and valuable.

Best Answer