abby1200 abby1200 18-21, F 27 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Community

Intolerance justified by religious dogma.

Where I live and in most of the world for that matter I think there is a higher acceptance than in the USA.

Best Answer

oh a lot has to do with the attitude of lesbians and others there is no entitlement to be liked or accepted no matter who u are or what u do

best thing to do is just live your lfe and be happy

Best Answer

God teaches them to be hateful. (or at least that's the excuse thay use)

Best Answer

Because they eat at Chic-fil-a

Best Answer

I am sorry we still live an archaic society runned by bigots and ignorant people. I love my lesbian and Gay friends and wish them future happiness in everything. My mother is one of those people she said to me once "I can smell a lesbian...and I hate when they look at me like a guy."I was so shocked that my own mother could say such F**** s***!

Best Answer

Those are the non-understanding ones..... try to ignore them, or at least send them to the back of the classroom.

Best Answer

its really not that difficult

Best Answer

People hate what they don't understand, and people long for conflict, so they have to stir things up...as long as the Lesbian is happy being a lesbian...then they should not worry too much about it. Things are changing slowly, hopefully it will no longer be an issue to live that lifestyle in the near future.

Best Answer

Hate is a common hobby. It enables people to release the tension about their own life.

Best Answer

Here's a better question for you. Why do you let people make life hard for you?

I doubt they have the right to physically or mentally torture you because of your differences. Take in a great breath of freedom because it might not last long and don't let those haters seize your day!

Best Answer

some people find it as unproductive relationship

Best Answer

Because people dislike change. Religion has always dominated daily life, and no one can ever deny that. Crosses are placed at nearly every city in my state. Why? Because that's how they were founded.

When you put someone up to change, they will either hate it, reject it, or dislike it.

We all buy the same cereal, because we know we like it. Same with the brands of milk, clothing, shoes, cars, etc.

We all love what we love and when that changes we freak out.

Best Answer

Kd Lang.. Jodi Foster..Degeneress( I think thats how too spell her name). A few high profile people that learned how too live

Best Answer

Because they can never achieve you

Best Answer

Coz..............we r not that bad...............4 which u r taking help of a gal........ cold drinks can never fulfill the thirst of waterrrrr............lol...........

Best Answer

So many things that I would hate myself forever if I mention it again

Best Answer

Cause not everyone agree with people and their difference or know how to always accept it this is why problems start all to often there is not enough respect for others in the world.

Best Answer

Because they want too much attention

Best Answer

People are scared of what's different. And their just ignorant.

Best Answer

Exactly. Some people are so rude I can't leave my house without being noticed!

Best Answer