even animals were animals to so hows it wrong to kill jus if we kill them why is it considerd bad
adamlevinemine9 adamlevinemine9 18-21, F 22 Answers Jun 13, 2011

moron.

Best Answer

what im laughing at you right now

Best Answer

Tough question. Most of the answers given so far especially those dismissing outright your question are coming out of ego. The others are arguing that it is our instinct to defend ourselves against known, probable or feared risks but they also will find it difficult to explain our killing the most innocent creatures like lamb etc but dreading and despising the thought of killing fellow human beings. My two cents are as under - it is not our fault. No matter howsoever high we may think of ourselves, we like everything else operate only and only as programmed by nature. It looks like most of the comparable species are not programmed to kill those from their own. However, one aspect where I will also like to be egotistic is belief that humans are blessed/cursed with extra intellect and at times extra compassion. And my friend you seem to be displaying here either of the two. Note you are not the first. Buddha, Mahavir (from Jain religion), Jesus, St Francis, etc. have pondered over such issues before you, in varying degree and dimension. Be happy that you have broken a barrier in raising this question and enjoy the arduous journey that you will have to undertake for getting the answer, i.e., the Truth.

Best Answer

Why thank you for a good answer

Best Answer

This may seem bias since I am a fan of insects, however this is simply my personal opinion.<br />
People who say "It's just a bug.", Yeah and you're just a human. Deal with it.

Best Answer

Human Exceptionalism, the thought pattern that makes us believe that we're better than them, even though we're not truly. We're different, not better

Best Answer

There is nothing "wrong" with killing anything. But humans believe that they are separate than the rest of animal/insect life because they are the only animal that believes there is something wrong with its instincts (sex, selfishness, possessiveness, territoriality). They get envious, understandably, and like to kill things that remind them of what they no longer have.

Best Answer

Because they could possibly relate to the person as having a personality, while most bugs and insects just serve a distinctive and very specific role in their society, and in some cases that role is to hurt, kill or poison you.<br />
And when it comes to animals, we can relate easier to those as well because they are alike us in a lot of ways, they have blood, they feel emotion and can show them.<br />
Take for example a cat or a dog, there isn't a sane cat or dog owner who could deny that their animal has emotions and feelings. Insects usually aren't that complex creatures, and aside from the fact that some of them look rather hideous, I believe its the also because people with insect-phobia wouldn't have any remorse whatsoever if someone were to rip the wings of their most feared creature.<br />
I myself have insect-phobia and its even worse when it comes to wasps for example, I go out of my way to kill them if they are near my household because my cats are pretty much useless.

Best Answer

My personal opinion is people who feel the need of killing are mentally not right .bless

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Well I'm pretty sure if a child and a fly were drowning, you'd go after the kid.

Best Answer

no reason to care about bugs and such when they wouldn't give a damn about our lives, and the carnivorous ones would try to eat us if they weren't scared of us. I care about animals, they can care for us. bugs don't, so **** them, all they do is annoy.

Best Answer

If people bugged me as much as flies and ants do, I'd kill them too

Best Answer

Because flies and bugs don't count. They were also here before us, and will be here when we end, so there's no shortage to their population that will be affected by my countless cans of Raid and uncanny flyswatter skills. I. Just. Don't. Care. About. Bugs.

Best Answer

may the mosquitos and fleas and ticks all move to your house and live off your blood.<br />
then we can live in peace while they eat on you.

Best Answer

WHAT??? comparing a human life to bugs??? REALLY? *reaching for the fly swatter*

Best Answer

how could you

Best Answer

are you really asking this? You compare a human value to that of a fly or a bug! Ok! We kill flies and bugs in order not to kill us with their micribial diseases!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Because the lives of insects are mostly meaningless to us, so we do not assign any value to them.

Best Answer

as far as the comments go... some would just kill bugs cause they are afraid of them. some kill bugs cause they hate things flying around them. but if you intentionally kill bugs cause you can u have issues. on this earth every living creature including us have a instinct to survive killing bugs does not make us live longer it just make u look like a giant who kills insects cause u think u are god. if you enjoy the suffering of another creature u must have no heart. too be continued

Best Answer

it is called natural selection get used to it

Best Answer