ThatGuyInTheCornerOverThere ThatGuyInTheCornerOverThere 16-17, M 15 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Maybe u don't OPEN UP as much as yud like ..possible ?

Best Answer

Maybe, maybe not, feels like they push me away when I'm just being myself

Best Answer

Well , if ppl don't accept u for u , then its THEIR loss ..plz continue to b urself , its the ONLY way to b .....wud u b interested in adding a NEW friend my young friend ? €:-}

Best Answer

sure :3

Best Answer

their not looking for the real you

Best Answer

that is actually very possible, and the fact that I'm fighting myself.

Best Answer

I have the same problem, but I'm working on it :)

Best Answer

well, good luck :)

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. your sn! ::feelz::

Best Answer

Those feels man, those feels.

Best Answer

Maybe because you're not expressing it or you're trying to hard,just relax & be yourself & if they can't accept your true self then who cares,no one can change you but you :) But if your true self is evil & all that stuff then well I understand why they can't accept it,cause they aren't like that but if I was were you lived & one of your friends & you revieled your true self I would accept you :D unless you were evil like I said Lol

Best Answer

I'm not evil :P I'm the kind of guy who still to this day can offer a hand to somebody that betrayed me in the past.

Best Answer

I'm the same :) I don't hold grudges,if you're nice to me I'm going to be nice to you :)

Best Answer

daww, that's nice of you :3

Best Answer

Because looks are deceiving.

Best Answer

well... this monday someone guessed my age, they thought I were 19 but I'm 16, does that count?

Best Answer

That counts.

Best Answer

So I apparently look need to look 2-3 years younger?

Best Answer

You don't need to do anything. Who cares what someone else thinks about how old you look?

Best Answer

:3

Best Answer

Because you a teenage boy with a 10 year-old cartoon girl as your avatar.

Best Answer

you are wrong mister, it's a "chibi" version of a 65 year old cartoon girl in a Santa outfit, why arth thou judging me so?
:P

Best Answer

Isn't that the kid from Hayate no Gotoku?

Best Answer

nope, it's a 65 year old Ice fairy only "chibi"

Best Answer

How do you know they don't? Maybe they see more about you than you do.

Best Answer

Because when they meet me after 6 in the afternoon my meds stop to affect me, and that always leads to them looking confused and kinda concerned at times.

Best Answer

wait, you're not an animated christmas elf?

Best Answer

Sorry, just trying to get into a festive mood ^^

Best Answer

you dont show them who you truely are. or they only want to see what they want to.

Best Answer

I think it's the last one, Because most of them distance themselves to me after 6 in the afternoon :/

Best Answer

meds are the devil. your spirit will learn to control its self or learn to live needing it. when its all over. it will begin anew based where you previously left off. whatever shape or form. this is the truth.

Best Answer

I actually want to stop using them but am unable to because my teacher says that I make a little bit too much noise and seem somewhat distant when he is teaching math at times.

Best Answer

wean yourself off of it. but if it were cigarettes... id say cold turkey.

Best Answer