I notice that as a Danish person, I work really hard to ensure that my grammar, syntax and English usage are correct, but then I see so many Americans post questions that are so badly framed that it makes me feel like throwing a Wren and Martin at them. Why do people write so badly here? It's not like someone's asking you to write a frigging novel - just frame a sentence properly will you?
sventastic sventastic 26-30, M 21 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Writings

They get excited when answering questions and grammar is not their priority, but sex is.

Best Answer

AHA! lolz.....
now we have isoated the root of the problem ;)

Best Answer

The root of most problems is sex,drinking and gambling.

Best Answer

Oh so sorry l did not realise that you are the word police, Im dyslexic and do my best sorry if it doesnt meet your perfect standards !

Best Answer

apology accepted.

Best Answer

That wasnt an apology !

Best Answer

you tell him! ..and it went right over his head...*groans in dismay* ...we can only try our best, the rest is *whatever*.. I am fond of proper grammar but my thing is I transpose letters all the time. And EP has not allowed me to do one spell check in over a month without closing down the page :(. EP has some maaajor bugs in da system that need fixing fa sure ;) lolz.

Best Answer

If EP had word check then they maybe a change of keeping the word police at bay :-)

Best Answer

last I know, using "sorry" constitutes an apology.

Best Answer

Sure. Why don't I take that up after you show me your grade sheet for Sarcasm 101?

Best Answer

Boy are you anal

Best Answer

Maybe just typo errors?

Best Answer

more than that, I think!

Best Answer

Ouch! Lol...

Best Answer

Because most people can't spel.

Best Answer

lulz srsly!

Best Answer

I'll second your Danish and throw in a Jelly Roll.
I envy you friend because I have never seen a Danish Female who wasn't Hot !

Best Answer

Because the education system has been dumbed down. It has happened in more than a few countries.

Best Answer

In my case it's transpositional errors and the it's health related; <br />
so you can just kiss my grits :D!<br />
Ps EP has disallowed the spell check on anything I've typed for over a month;<br />
it closes the page by default as soon as I press the *spell check* button<br />
...Gotta love them EP buuuugs O_o....

Best Answer

I have gooder grammar.

Best Answer

How about this,, ? "" GO F U K Y O U R SELF YA F U KIN ST U K UP TOFFEE NOPSED GIT :.. How did I's go then >?

Best Answer

rather becoming for someone of your vintage.

Best Answer

MMnn. Yeah. I fink so too. Are you an only child ?

Best Answer