And then take pictures of their food, haha No, seriously....
nightowl007 nightowl007 22-25, M 9 Answers Apr 14 in Community

I know what you're talking about. My friends do this on instagram all the time and I'm like okay, I get it but that's not an actual photo. When people do it on FB it's worse. I'd get it if they had a page posting baked goods or something but let's be honest. No one cares where, when or what you're eating. Imagine if dogs did this. "I'm eating Pedigree and toast crusts for dinner tonight" every night in a row. That's what posts of people's food look like to me. Like oh yum, I can't eat it but I can sure look at it.

Best Answer

Why do people use instagram? isin't fb albums enough? :D

Best Answer

Unlike FB where you post pictures and a small amount of people like your status ( unless you're famous ) people go to instagram where it's not like having a profile, sharing comments and all.. it's mainly pictures with comments underneath and if you use hashtags, more people get to see these pictures. It falls under different categories that you as well can go and look up. I'm pretty sure there are ones specially for meals.

Best Answer

why would someone wanna look at strangers pictures? :D

Best Answer

It's not just of people, it's of many things. Most people follow their friends or celebrities.

Best Answer

I don't know but I don't

Best Answer

Haha that sounds funny to be honest! It's because they wanna sound amazing and get the most likes and comment...

Best Answer

Well that's better then some of the pics floating around here.

Best Answer