redline1 redline1 41-45, M 15 Answers Jul 29, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

exactly and some are not even questions this female had all the times she had sex and her ovulation timetable WTF and she got mad at me for asking . oh the 45 yr old spinster with the flat *** asking who loves her and because I ask to see something better she calls me a hater

Best Answer

Now -THAT- is a good question.

Best Answer

I thought every one had the right to ask :D even if they don't wanna hear it lol

Best Answer

They can't handle the truth and they only wanted to vent about their problems.

Best Answer

They just need to ask anything whether they wanna anwser or not

Best Answer

People don't want to hear honesty..they just..don't. That's why so many morons go to people who will tell them what they want to hear. Rather then go to someone who they KNOW will tell them bluntly where to go, and how to get there.

Aka. Something they don't want to hear, but already know the answer to. Simple pathetic closure, really. Basic Psychology as well. I have a few people who are like this. Tch. As if I don't know what they plan to do already.

Best Answer

D@mn right! Maybe they didn't get the answer they were hoping for

Best Answer

Some people do that so they can say to themselves that they were right, and that everyone else s answers were wrong. Some people just like to argue the issue like a dog worrying a bone. But mostly they are asking the higher power his answer knowing they won't see it here. Just a thought.

Best Answer

Sometimes true, but mostly if you are brutally honest there is no problem. They actually appreciate and want it. I have learned this. So... Whats your question? :-)

Best Answer

I haven't found that yet. Maybe I need to be a bit more gentle in my delivery lol.

Best Answer

Real life is brutally honest. People don't always come here for honesty :-)

Best Answer

I guess that where I go wrong. I should just tell em what they want to hear, so they can sleep at night.

Best Answer

People hear what they want to hear anyway, don't they? :-)

Best Answer

So why the heck ask it here?? B.S. If you want a lie ask you so called friend for what you want to hear and not come online for an answer from a stranger where you are sure to hear the truth minus the black and grays of each others story. And by the way real life is not brutally honest unless you have the PERFECT or really great Budda friends in the world who cant lie and are brutally honest despite saving your feelings or revealing their ulterior motives. Not saying its not possible but its a rare thing. Everyone lies sometimes. As mush as we want to be right, and I am not saying it does not happen, its hard to tell the truth to hurt someone you love and care for........

Best Answer

First of all, real life is brutally honest .. not in words, but because it will kick out butts regardless of who we think we are. Second, that was my honest answer about why I think people ask questions they don't want honest answers to. Also .. just adding one other thing ... we're on EP. What happens here is just not that serious.

Best Answer

the truth hurts sometimes so they want the white lies

Best Answer

I think they want full on lies most of the time.

Best Answer

maybe they are fun delusional and believe their own lies

Best Answer

I know people like that. Funny you say that haha

Best Answer

Very good point. Sometimes I wonder just what they do want to hear.

Best Answer

They want you to tell them what they want to hear. Not whats right.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer