Every time i do something worth praise it goes unnoticed..
tarna1217 tarna1217 18-21 8 Answers Sep 1 in Community

I could say you spelled every word in your question correctly, but then just to make your point for you, I could instead say that you didn't capitalize the "W" in why. lol All too often people do focus on the negatives and ignore the positive. I hope you find some people in your life who are more positive focused.

Best Answer

People just like pointing out what you do wrong so you seem like a failure. I get that a lot.

Best Answer

people are jealous of the good that others do, so they harp on the bad to make themselves appear better.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Lol that's my life story! It's kind of funny because the wrong people seem to recognize your true achievments. Ever notice that? Then the ones you try to let them know and see what you do they never take notice. God's little joke I guess.

Best Answer

That can be very annoying and spend very little time if any with those types

Best Answer

That's what I noticed too

Best Answer