Blessedbeauty27 Blessedbeauty27 26-30, F 16 Answers May 30, 2012

To coin a phrase, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone." If someone or something is always around, no matter how great they/it are you get used to it and come to take it for granted. Pragmatically, that's understandable: even the luckiest person alive can't reasonably go around all the time in awe of how lucky they are. We notice changes, not things that stay the same, so we only notice the good things when they come, and again when they go.

Best Answer

They say that the best things in life are free...but yet to be discovered... That's it.. we cannot fully appreciate someone until they're gone.. We can appreciate while they are still there but we tend to long for the things we used to have and do with them and then we realize that those things are irreplaceable.. and we end up praying for them to come back and wish for another time to spend with them.. It's just there is something in you that makes your presence important to others... It's becoz you have been true to yourself and true to others....

Best Answer

i feel you. they don't know what they got till it gone or none. nobody missed me while i am here. but when i go they do. then again, why would they care.<br />
my friend only said that when she is bored. just like showing up at same house different people and not knowing that she did not giving me address to new place where she is at,

Best Answer

Because it's easier to see what you HAD then what you HAVE.

Best Answer

Some people understand longing as love. At least that's how I have felt. Even though it's uncomfortable, longing for someone is a passionate feeling.

Best Answer

Because you don't realize what you have until it's gone.

Best Answer

I have the same question, why?

Best Answer