beenbad beenbad 36-40, T 9 Answers May 22, 2012

Let's step back one and ask, WHY do people buy a PHONE to text on ?<br />
I buy a PHONE to talk on like a PHONE is supposed to be used for.

Best Answer

you big kidder you

Best Answer

It's easier to carry around a cell phone than a computer. Not all phones have limited characters and when you can't access the internet and really need to contact someone, it's easier to just pick your phone out of your pocket, only spending a few cents/pennies, than finding the closest internet cafe, going back to the office or even back home. Also, most phones that do access the internet get you to your email browser mush slower than it will if you want to send a text.

Best Answer

Because texting plans are cheaper than using the internet on your phone all the time.<br />
My text limits only seem to apply when I'm texting someone outside the network.

Best Answer

texts are annoying...there's the pressure and I guess some sort of expectation of an instant response.

Best Answer

Maybe because its called instant messaging

Best Answer

which again, is annoying

Best Answer

I have unlimited texting with my monthly plan , mobile email requires internet access and that cost

Best Answer

i pay $29 a month for unlimited internet. Unlimited texting would cost me an additional $45. Let me do the math real quick.....

Best Answer

I pay $26 for unlimited text and calls on my cell . internet on my desktop is $29 also

Best Answer

I didn't know we had a characters limit. Cool, another goal to reach!

Best Answer

you do know what a character is dont you?

Best Answer

yes, I'd much rather deal with the characters on my keypad then the ones at the local pub.

Best Answer