There was once a guy, his wife, and their kid in a car stuck in a traffic jam behind us. The guy honked. I gave him the finger. You know what happened next? Well... the kid stuck his two middle fingers up his nostrils and gave me a trollface.

Best Answer

I love kids. LMAO. That is cute. One time, there was a driver behind me who had forgotten to lower his high beams, and it didnt' matter how many times I flashed my brake lights, he or she didn't switch to the low beams. (This was back before compulsory seat belts) My grandson turned around in the back seat, looked out the back window and held both hands up and wide spread, then twice, closed them into fists. The driver instantly put on his low beams. The kid was ten. How clever. I love kids.

Best Answer

The fact is, they consider their cars an extension of their home. The feel some sense of privacy, and autonomy. Even though exposed to the world through windows, they feel that they are in their own space and so are free to do their own private thing. Pick the nose;scratch *that* itch. And they do not say excuse me if they burp, fart, or sneeze either. It is their space. The attitude is, *Don't watch me if you don't like what you see.* I believe it is one reason for so much inconsiderate behavior on the roads. They are thinking about their own needs first, instead of the needs of the community around them.

Best Answer

Those people should have tinted car windows to protect my eyes...

Best Answer

Not much else you do while driving. You can't be on the cell phone any longer. Some people pick their face but that is a whole new question.

Best Answer

Even worse... why do they eat them???

Best Answer

its more disgusting if you see someone ate one poor booger

Best Answer

Got me beat, if you discover a reason and find a way to make it STOP you could become the next millionare lol

Best Answer

i was scratching

Best Answer

They think they've got good tinting

Best Answer

they think they are invisible more like lol

Best Answer