Coquette1 Coquette1 36-40, F 13 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

I personally don't but I think some people may have issues that make cyber life more accessible and safe for them. If you cannot physically go out to a coffeehouse to socialize it is much more comfortable to get to know others in the convenience of your own home.Also some sites make it much easier to meet people you have things in common with and it's less time consuming than meeting socially, and getting to know people in non-threatening ways.

Best Answer

just because I spend 20 hours a day on EP, what make's you think I don't have a real life?

Best Answer

Cyber gives you fantasy. Some people need that escape from real life.

Best Answer

I don't know. Maybe some people don't have much of a real life. I like both my lives; cyber and real.

Best Answer

You don't have to shower.

Best Answer

I love real life when I can find someone to play with there :)

Best Answer

It sure does gives you the security that you cannot be really hurt. But, the people you meet can really relate to you and thereby creating a bond. Connection

Best Answer

I prefer real life, but sometimes it's nice to intereact with people across the world

Best Answer

I prefer real life. It means so much more than cyber life.

Best Answer

I find real life to be overly stimulating. It makes my anxiety shoot through the roof.

Best Answer

You can be yourself. And create your friends.

Best Answer

Mental laziness; they won't put out the effort required have a real life. It's enough to make one weep.

Best Answer