how does hiding behind a gadget and not coming face to face, makes you more closer?
amateurgenius amateurgenius 22-25, F 20 Answers May 16, 2012

It's easy speaking to a screen than to a face. You can be more honest and blunt.

I personally prefer talking face to face but texting sure is wonderful for long distances. There were some texts that brightened my day up!

Best Answer

When you text someone you can change what are you going to say before sending it I think this is the reason people are just scared to say something they might regret later

Best Answer

I prefer texting over talking because it is quite and non invasive. Plus it can be a filter when needed judge by you words not your tone.

Best Answer

Well as conspiracy theory evolve the truth is the government developed the technology and had private contractors develop for public use to circumvent the need for a wiretap. The greater good and a legal invasion of privacy, coupled with the texting while driving laws to allow semi-legal stop and seizures, the revenue of fines associated with the breaking of the laws. This was all a subliminal program televised on public airwaves to indoctrinate the weak minded public into believing that communications by texting is reasonable hip way to stay in touch with friends and family.

Best Answer

i dont know because it annoys me

Best Answer

I don't really know ! I've often wondered that myself ... I'd much rather TALK to someone than continue to text -text and Text back and forth .... you can hear emotion in talking and know how the person is feeling about what they say .. texting is just bland .

Best Answer

I never do it, NEVER, I think it's too officious, not my style.

Best Answer

Because texting can't be interrupted by others and can be edited at will.

Talking can be frequently interrupted, and is beyond editing .

Best Answer

I don't text. (period)

Best Answer

Sometimes being face-to-face isn't possible. Two of my sons have 'voice recognition' on their phones,and can 'talk' their texts to people... Isn't that awesome? Personally, I'd prefer a phone call...

Best Answer

Beats me?

Best Answer

Short attention span.

Had someone text me there was a server issue and proceeded to send me text after text about what was going on. 20 seconds on the phone could have resolved it.

Best Answer

Texting allows you to communicate just the information you need to, without the need for social nuances, niceties, correct grammar or spelling. It's plain, simple, and quick.

Best Answer