1lonelyguy 1lonelyguy 46-50, M 12 Answers Jul 1, 2010

Because they love you and want you to be happy at the moment even though they got no follow through. Love is a vapor--we want to give everyone what we say we can, but we can't deliver. Love is step one--anyone can do it or say it. Trust is step two. Way beyond love. Do you trust that that person wanted to deliver on that promise? Seems not and you lose on the trust thing. Now, get rid of the love and you can move on.

Best Answer

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."

Best Answer

Not deliver your promise is immature and irresponsible. It is damaging for any type of relationship. Promise creates expectation and if not delivered produce disappointment. It is law of cause and effect. How many disappointments you can handle?

Best Answer

to forget is to be forgotten..

Best Answer

Mostly? Just to shut you up.

Best Answer

Good intentions...poor follow through <br />
Not bad people...just not dependable.

Best Answer

because promises dont mean anything any more, I always tell people I'll do something but never do it. I dont make so many promises though.

Best Answer