firecrystal216 firecrystal216 16-17, F 16 Answers Apr 1 in Community

Because u allow them to...

Best Answer

Most if not all of them have their own problems and hurting you may make them feel better or may make them feel more powerful or popular. Remember that they would never have a problem with you if they didn't have a problem with themselves.

Best Answer

No one pushes you to suicide, it is you who considers it as a reaction to whatever you aren't telling. Teens often think they are suicidal. Most never do it. I doubt any amount of ridicule/abuse would make me suicide. I'd kill them first!

Best Answer

You know the truth, you know who you are, you know how worthless the people who are saying those things are, you don't need them for anything, they don't feed you, they don't entertain you, they don't support you, there's nothing you can learn from them because they're dumb, you don't want to to sleep with one of them, don't waste your time and your thoughts and your effort and your consideration on them and their attitudes and their problems and their lives. You don't need to find explanations for dumb stupidity, or toxic people, just tell them to %$£& off and go and live your life.

Best Answer

Don't let humans push you in to anything. They suck in general, ignore the little fecks.

Best Answer

people in my school have been calling me a *****, that i get everything i want, and a bunch more other stupid crap, i work 2 jobs so that my family has something eat and have a roof over our damn heads, im fat because i dont eat at all and its my body structure, that im a *****, i have only had sex with one person and that was my ex and theres a lot more that people have done to get me to this point. im just sick of it.

Best Answer

Life is full of issues that test us all .. As we grow we learn to handle them. . Mostly :) ... Please of you are having issues that you need help with. .. Get some help. . It's the right thing to do and it's not a sign of weakness ok

Best Answer

you're letting others drive you to depression; you can't control anyone else but yourself. talk to me about what's going on, why are you so depressed and trying to kill yourself?

Best Answer

No one can push you to suicide. It is self evoked and self inflicted punishment for your inability (I'm using that word too much today) to face life.

Best Answer

Why would you take their shyt? :/ Don't.

Best Answer

No idea until yuu tell us the story

Best Answer

Because you let them :( . Who cares about people , I hate people :)

Best Answer

"Push it, push it..to the limit, limit"

Best Answer

Because people can be jerks sometimes. Don't let them get to you. :)

Best Answer

Some may do it unnoticing, some do it just to see you fail. I doubt they know the full extend of what they're doing can cause. Take it first hand from someone who's been on the wrong side of suicide too many times.

Best Answer

ive tried 15 times, and its not getting any better

Best Answer

I know what it's like. Been dealing with it, failing at it and failing again, too many times. Some people don't understand the consequences of what their actions can do, or even a few words - but whatever you do, don't let them get to you. They are not worth it

Best Answer