andy6336 andy6336 18-21, M 19 Answers May 8, 2012

If I don't have something nice or encouraging to say I will not comment, that is often the case.

Best Answer

Because sometimes you have nothing to say.

Best Answer

caus im nosy but i have nothing to say.

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer

I don't know. But I wish people would....

Best Answer

maybe cause what they wanted to say was already said by someone else *shrugs*

Best Answer

Usually because I can't think of anything meaningful to say. Though sometimes I'll just leave a (((HUG))) or *thumbs up* or something to let the person know I;ve been there.

Best Answer

because I feel I don't have anything meaningful to contribute , i feel like that very often

Best Answer

Sometimes I'll read something shorter than what my comment on it would be. Others, it's not worth commenting. Or I'll get drawn away from it by a shiny ob<x>ject.

Best Answer

Too lazy...

Best Answer

Even more important they don't rate the story . I understand some people don't have anything to say that's worth saying but at least rate it , I see sometimes people will comment and failed to rate

Best Answer

If I don't care for what I read or have negative feelings about it, I don't rate it.

Best Answer

ok I can dig it but I've had people respond favorably and still forget to rate it

Best Answer

If the prose is unremarkable, I will not remark.

Best Answer

sometimes someone has already said what you think or feel. other times its not something you can identify with or feel that you have anything to offer much as you wish you did. Also sometimes it burns too close to something your not comfortable facing either personally or publicly at that time and so you stroll on. May be short on time or in an introspective mood. Im sure theres others but thats a good start

Best Answer

They are voyeurs. And they're probably afraid of 'rejection' if they post a comment or story that somebody disagrees with.

Best Answer

too much work.

Best Answer

Do you comment on everything you read?

Best Answer

try to

Best Answer

Not me. If it deserves comment, I do but if not, I head on down the road.

Best Answer