Why hold all this love and wisdom when its so hard to spread it. I feel lonely in this farm of domesticated animals. (Thank you all for lifting the mood with all the love that you have shown. Maybe I am not as lonely as i think.)
snoopy5345 snoopy5345 22-25 15 Answers Feb 6, 2012

it is always more simple to see others problems

Best Answer

Moo

Best Answer

I do believe that happiness is a state of mind. I also believe that our level of happiness is influenced by those around us as well. If we are surrounded by pessimists, they may make such an annoying comment such as, " There is nothing happy about."

Best Answer

I find it difficult to be happy unless I have someone in my love life. Without someone there, the rest of my life seems like a pointless waste of time, I have no motivation to do anything (e.g. studying, exercise etc) and I often feel worthless. No matter what I do, I can't seem to shake that mindset for more than a few weeks before it hits me again. :-/

Best Answer

Yes because happiness is love.

Best Answer

But I should be able to find some satisfaction and happiness in other areas of my life, even if I don't have anyone to love right at that moment. But it seems love is essential for happiness in every other area of my life, not just emotionally.

Best Answer

BNBIMF would be simple enough

Best Answer

I get hungry not lonely...

Best Answer

sometimes the hard way is the easy way if one can look ahead a bit further

Best Answer

Isn't that the truth. Happiness is about the easiest thing to accomplish.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

if everyone was happy all the time,by using the simple solutions given,there would be no pain in the world. this would be unnatural,as it is just as natural to feel depression or pain or sadness as it is to experience happiness. I think some people are born with hearts of gold,some are just broken.

Best Answer

Happiness is for everyone.

Best Answer

life is not always butterflies and rainbows,but the choices we make can help us deal with what is going on in our lives. IMO

Best Answer

“Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.”<br />
Henry Mencken

Best Answer

You feel lonely where? <br />
Because people do things the hard way.

Best Answer

Feel lonely in my perspective of life. Its always nice to have someone share the same perspectives as you.

Best Answer

farm animals? <br />
dont be sad. Just follow your own hippie advice to happiness

Best Answer

Yes but its lonely jumping around with joy when your the only one doing it :-/. It feels selfish to keep to myself, my guides always tell me to keep trying. But i guess i should take a break.

Best Answer

look, spreading happiness is great and its a gift. You can only hope for the best. Real happiness comes from within an individual.

Best Answer

Yes! From within self. That is the answer.

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer