Hormones/instincts/spreading DNA? Not being alone? Own someone?...
Scottie1914 Scottie1914 22-25 10 Answers Mar 19 in Parenting & Family

Because human life is most noble, most beautiful, most precious.<br />
Reproduction because of anything lower than this is wrong.<br />
As intelligent being, man must know he is the most favorite son God and all God's creation is for Him to know and to love God. Knowing the names and attributes of God, man will try to reflect those heavenly properties in his eternal life.<br />
In lack of this education, many people still feel unhappy with their tiresome, confusing, purposeless existence. They make no efforts in reaching angelic excellence and easily causing harm to other beings.<br />
Today, in the age of maturity, with the invention of marvelous gadgets, each and all human beings can get access to the Call of God to meditate on the meanings and to translate the meanings into reality.<br />
The birth of man is not animal reproduction; it is building human temple for the appearance of the spirit. Spirit is eternal life, light and beauty.

Best Answer

All of the above. Depends on each person.

Best Answer

I did so when I am old I have someone to change my diaper.

Best Answer

Yeah! I like the making & training my very own personal people part of the deal. <br />
Catch them right off and release them at 21 or so!

Best Answer

Because we are idiots:)

Best Answer

Bad lighting and cheap booze ... at last call people will hook up with anybody at that time of night

Best Answer

think you answered your own question

Best Answer