The only thing you will do longer then be alive is being dead
mulder mulder 26-30 6 Answers May 23, 2012

The longer one lives, the shorter it seems.<br />
There are many reasons for this.<br />
The scope of time seems larger and longer the more one knows about it.<br />
The longest life of a human is less than a breath in the life of the planet.<br />
One human being has so much potential that there is never enough time in one lifespan to fully manifest it.<br />
As one looks back on one's life, it appears to have passed in a flash.

Best Answer

Life is short because you never know when you going to die you can die anyday whether you young or old. there aren't any rules. Time is so limited you never have enough. Sometimes you don't accomplish what you wanted or serve your purpose on earth. Were not meant o stay alive forever only a little time.

Best Answer

Death to me is not the end i believe i will be reborn as the same person living the same life

Best Answer

Don't get me wrong I'm a Christian woman and I believe in a life after death but you determine that. By how you live in this world. It's just life on earth will is different than it will be in heaven

Best Answer

I am not afraid of death : ) I have lived and loved...but would be happy to keep living and loving some more too ^^

Best Answer

people say this because once your old and you cant do anything, youre old and cant do anything.<br />
except look back and remember.<br />
and what are you going to do, if you have nothing good to remember?

Best Answer

I will do all the drugs i was scared of when i was young,,,I would be tripping

Best Answer

yes. i think that after 75, you should be allowed to do whatever drugs you want,.

Best Answer

People say that life is short when they're ready to kick the bucket and have regrets.

Best Answer