foruriiisonly foruriiisonly 51-55, M 6 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Romance & True Love

they dont matter much to me because all women are pretty just in different ways

Best Answer

Good point!

Best Answer

they dont matter as much as personality, to me

Best Answer

I don't think they always do, at least not in the conventional sense. I'm a firm believer in beauty being in the eye of the beholder. People's tastes are so varied that there isn't one standard that everyone would agree makes for the "perfect" looks.

Even if you understand what conventional wisdom regards as beautiful, it doesn't mean you yourself subscribe to it. In my case, I'm sure if I were tasked with managing a modeling agency, I would be able to recruit women who are 6-feet-tall and weigh 115 lbs. because that's what's "in" in modeling circles, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't personally feel much more attracted to a petite, athletic-looking lady. Like I say, it's all about one's individual tastes.

Best Answer

because you just have to be attracted to a person and there are so many things to consider about a person that make them attractive besides their looks. some people find rich people attractive. i think most people are attracted to people who are like themselves.

Best Answer

Political correctness gone mad. If the truth hurts, lie instead so we can all be happy.

Best Answer