starship33 starship33 36-40, F 14 Answers Sep 19, 2010

Nope, it's just people projecting their own evil thoughts on the quiet person

Best Answer

all girls are sneaky

Best Answer

No , not at all . its all about the person's personality . Some folk are born to be quiet, shy and innocent . The accusers are the evil ones.

Best Answer

They just don't understand. There are situations that it is difficult to see the difference. But then; you shouldn't look, you should feel.

Best Answer

Hmm..I'm VERY quiet...but I don't think I'm sneaky..

Best Answer

People make up what they don't know. No, I don't.

Best Answer

I don't believe that at all. I'm very quiet and shy and that's only because I lock up before I get to know someone.

Best Answer

Well that can be said of anyone that's Quiet since the quiet ones normally get the mouth out of trouble or have away of revenge

Best Answer

As a quiet girl, people run into a lot of surprises with me. People are taken aback when I say mean things out loud or when I explode at someone. My friends aren't surprised at all when this happens. I'm also quite a nymphomaniac, of course only my very close friends and the guys I've gone out with know this. I'm only shy at first though. I guess the fact that people see me as a quiet and shy girl lets me get away with a lot of things.

Best Answer

As a quiet natured girl, I have found the quickest way to freak someone out is to simply go about your business quietly and calmly, no fuss, no gossiping, no blabbing to everybody what you are doing, and how stressful it is, and how busy you are... just get on with it, get it done, and move on to the next task or event. <br />
I'm often amazed at the comments and reactions I get from people over the littlest of things - just because I get on with it and not waste time blabbing and gossiping. People get really weird ideas sometimes, become really distrustful, critical and sometimes really mean spirited - and it is all in their own head. I haven't done anything - just gone about my day.<br />
I think what does it is that because they can't read your mind, and you're obviously not telling, they don't know what you are thinking about, and it frustrates them all to heck, and so they start imagining all this other stuff about you that simply isn't true.<br />
You should give it a try sometime, see what happens :}

Best Answer

They say that still waters run deep...but I haven't heard that about quiet shy girls before.

Best Answer