BuffyFan21 BuffyFan21 18-21, F 14 Answers May 2, 2012

b/c ppl are stupid ... and anyone who faces a dinosaur who roars at them and then tries to give them a huge should be eaten ... its called natural selection!

Best Answer

It depends on the delivery of RAWR.... if its intimidating... it means your dinner.. but if it comes out in a loving nurturing way... its PURE LOVE!!!

Best Answer

ooo I see, what if its a mix? should you run

Best Answer

Yes... stay away from Bi Polar Dinosaurs...

Best Answer

ok, I will remember that

Best Answer

No, you've got it wrong! RAAAWWWRRR is "back the hell up or I'll eat you." Rawr means I love you. See, dinosaur is even more difficult than Chinese. Its all in the way you roll your tongue and place emphasis on certain syllables when you say it ;)

Best Answer

I see!

Best Answer

This sounds to me more like what would come out of a gay mans mouth. With an unpleasant mental picture of one using his hand in a clawing manner.

Best Answer

I totally see it

Best Answer

i dont speak dinosaur. hats off to the people who can

Best Answer

They used Google translate.

Best Answer

i'm with you on that one

Best Answer

bunch of kinksters! i likey! RAWR usually means some spankings are being dished out. Im there. Im with it. yeah

Best Answer

I guess they think it is cute...I say it sometimes =P.I am thinking it means I love in dinosaur with cartoon dinosaurs not vicious real ones.

Best Answer

very true maybe I was putting it in the wrong dinosaurs mouths hehe

Best Answer

Maybe ;)

Best Answer

I've never known anyone who said that. Ever. I'm sure you're right.

Best Answer

I think I will stay there and let you eat me. LOL

Best Answer