You have obviously never slept with my husband

Best Answer

ROFL

Best Answer

hahahaha Hopefully not Buckaroo. :)

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

@orangename, Hahaha!! That's pretty funny! XD<br />
I remember back in the day, in the 70's to be more exact, they called it<br />
making "Whoopie"<br />
But yes, i never quite understood why people called it "Sleeping together" Makes no sense. Just say had sex. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Ithink it sakes the STING out of it when someone says, My Wife/Husband Was Sleeping with another person LOL

Best Answer

Yeah i know! Like how they cannot just sya "They had sex" or "They had intercourse" Etc. 'Sleeping together' sounds like a damn slumber party!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Their was even a song called 'Making Whoopi' We only thought the world was getting bad back then. It was great compared to today.

Best Answer

In this case, I have to agree. :)

Best Answer

im tired of referring to everything by their name. i dont even wanna call sex, sex anymore . i wanna call it woo-hoo.like in the sims:d

Best Answer

If the s3x is done right there will be good sleep afterwards....

Best Answer

Over the years thats just what its evolved into.

Best Answer

I think it's because it is less explicit and therefore, less uncomfortable for inhibited individuals.

Best Answer

No time like the present to learn the correct language for what people do together. I know one is supposed to respect an era when anything to do w/sex, was taboo, however, I wouldn't appreciate being corrected by someone much older than me. She/he can use their prefered language and plz don't question mine.

Best Answer

Just a euphemism.

Best Answer

The older you get, the more apt the phrase :)

Best Answer

Sad but true TimeCounts. :)

Best Answer

I think when someone says I slept with someone, they're not actually going to sleep, they're euphemistically having sex. Why can't people be honest?

Best Answer

I use it simply because im too shy to use more vulgar terms

Best Answer

Just saying "Had $ex " isn't Vulgar,Is It?

Best Answer

no its not vulgar...im just so shy and awkward irl that even saying sex makes me turn red haha

Best Answer

If your that dang shy/immature maybe you're not ready to have sex!!

Best Answer

Perhaps it is because people have put a nasty label on sex? and saying "sleeping together" sounds cleaner somehow when we all know sex is implied.

Best Answer

It shouldn't be, I just ask a question .My wife sleeps whit the dog it was put in the Adult section.
Now how many people sleep with thier Dogs?

Best Answer

LOL, many, many people sleep with their pets, dogs and cats. When it's people, sex is implied. That's hopefully not the case with people and their pets. :)

Best Answer

I feel in the 21st. century, we should use the correct terminology, unless we've been taught to listen to what other people say - "nasty label on sex?"

Best Answer

That would mean, both, actually go to sleep in the same bed. I used to go to sleep with my cat. He slept on my pillow but behind my head.

Best Answer

i think its just to take the sting out of saying "sex" , i remember on gossip girl and other american drama , they'd always say it. It would seem crude to just outright say "sex". not my personal opinion, but i guess the industry only want to please people

Best Answer