Explodey Explodey 22-25, M 8 Answers Feb 27, 2013 in Politics

In the world of the liberals it is, just look at how adamant they are that you be disarmed and left at the mercy of armed criminals.

Best Answer

It does seem like an over-reaction to ban guns. Guns don't kill people. People do. I say we should ban people.

Best Answer

are they attacking you ? Or do you just think they are?

Best Answer

People are attacking you. Whether they know it or not.

Best Answer

That sounds paranoid. If they are giving you their opinion its not attacking you, Now if they are telling you youre an Fing idiot because you believe is something that just isnt true thats not an attack thats just frustration. Now if they tell you the same about something your correct and is factually correct then thats an attack.

Best Answer

Fing idiot is an attack. Also, everyone has their own agenda. You displace someone elses simply by being alive. What is the purpose of communicating? To gain information by which to live more effectively or to gain influence. Communicating is aggressive by it's very nature and purpose.

Best Answer

You sound like a paranoid panty waist.

Best Answer

Paranoid panty waist?!?! That's a low blow. I wouldn't say it's below the belt, but it's pretty close.

Best Answer

I just called it as I see it your comment that "Communicating is aggressive by it's very nature and purpose." sounds like something a frighten little girl would say or a paranoid.

Best Answer

Paranoid would be if I didn't know. As for frightened little girl I'm not afraid of anything mister.

Best Answer

You have every right to defend yourself.

Best Answer

You are correct.

Best Answer

People say that when they are being offensive and want to make it look like it is your fault if your get offended or try to stand up for yourself.

Best Answer

People: The original politicians.

Best Answer

Thank you for asking that . I'm not alone. if someone is defense someone must be offense ive.

Best Answer

That's what I reckon. Then again I am being pretty defensive.

Best Answer

Not every instance of someone being real with you is an attack.

Best Answer

Depends how you look at life I guess. Some say a conversation is just another form of battle. I am inclined to believe that it is for all who have become aware of the subtlety that dominates certain circles.

Best Answer

"Stop being so defensive" is what people say when they think they have a right to step on you and not be called into question for it. It's the classic retort from bullies; they don't like that you're sticking up for yourself.

Best Answer

Yes, I remember that one was used on me a few times back when I was an innocent young lad. Never knew what to say to it because I was just plain flabbergasted.

Best Answer

They say it because they believe that if you felt you were innocent then you wouldn't need to defend yourself. Also they don't believe they are attacking, just asking questions. Perception is a beautiful thing.

Best Answer

Woah, hey man, no need to be so aggressive, I mean jeez...

Best Answer