While I was in history class today, someone brought this up, and apparently there's a trend (statistically) that Jewish Men date and marry Black Women more than any group besides Jewish Women. Where did this come from, and why are people so concerned about it?
xihearthe80sx xihearthe80sx 16-17, F 10 Answers May 4, 2010

I dunno. I have history degree and I never heard of such a thing. I suppose maybe the Jewish man just fell in love with the black lady and they got married.

Best Answer

This is news to me, never heard of this before. I thought Jews all married only Jews.

Best Answer

LOL i wish a jewish man would fall in love with and marry me. ;-) I had a jewish boyfriend once....now i want another...hehehe

Best Answer

well, Sammy Davis Jr., a black, Jewish gur married a blong, white lady. i forget her name. maybe that's why he sang so well! lol

Best Answer

I do not think it is true ( unless they are in hollywood )

Best Answer

Ask David Icke

Best Answer

IT'S BECAUSE THESE JEWISH MEN WERE THOUGHT WHO YOU ARE BLACK WOMAN. THESE JEWISH MEN AND THEIR PARENTS,AND GRAND PARENTS ARE ALL JEWISH CONVERTS. WHILE YOU ARE THE JEWS/HEBREW ISRAELITES THAT THE BIBLE SPEAK OF. GO READ YOUR BIBLE, AND SEEK WISDOM OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

Best Answer