Last week I was supposed to be meeting my ex for the first time this year. We had been texting and getting on fine, but then he stopped contacting me before arrangements could be completed. I have a friend from my old job who invariably cancels when we arrange to meet. Tomorrow I was also due to meet the woman who was my best friend at college - she left a message on FB saying she was over from Hong Kong and wanted to meet -but I've heard nothing. Is it me doing something wrong, or is that some strange new trend?
intelflirt intelflirt 26-30, F 8 Answers Jul 4, 2009

...I'm afraid it's a strange OLD trend....<br />
They like you enough to not want to hurt your feelings, so they say "let's get together when I'm in town...." But they instead occupy their time with the top three people on their list...

Best Answer

I guess they just don't have the courtesy to call and let you know.I have a friend like that.I always make the arrangements to meet her up for dinner but would not show up.But at least she had the courtesy to call but she always give a lame excuse.So I stop making plans for us to have dinner.Now she kept asking me to go out for dinner but I just smile and don't say anything ;) You can't change these people. No respect for others.

Best Answer

It's called rude. They may have had an urgent situation..I doubt it. You were put on the back burner. Make sure they know it's not OK> they should have updated you on their plans.

Best Answer

Get a new set of friends that are committed to you and you to them. It really is very simple.

Best Answer

Say sorry i missed you.

Best Answer

sounds like my in-laws. or my sister..

Best Answer