I mean god dammit....as hard as anything is, is as easy as it could be....
sheekchic sheekchic 31-35 11 Answers Jul 2, 2012

lolololol wow...well....sometimes things are hard in the morning...and no one made them that way...

Best Answer

Well if your going to make something hard, it will feel hard :)

Best Answer

this is hardcore mature topic question

Best Answer

if that were how i meant it, there it would be...

Best Answer

like a hard butt...some people have them

Best Answer

"hard ***" lol

Best Answer

I was thinking the same......:)

Best Answer

me or him?

Best Answer

one doesn't simply make Maj hard

Best Answer

whatever yur smokin.......count me in

Best Answer

"That's what."

- She.

Best Answer

but in saying that, if life was easy....then why would we try

Best Answer

They sat u have to play the cards u were delt. So everyone isn't delt a winning hand but everyone wants to win so they have to play harder .so yea life can be hard

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

Some people just like to complain, i agree. They don't want to take responsibility for their own incompetence, so they complain that life is difficult, they blame it on everything else but themselves. They don't want to admit that if they weren't so lazy, life wouldn't be so "hard".

But there are those out there who have just been dealt a raw deal by fate. They genuinely have a difficult life despite trying their best to rectify it. Sometimes accidents can cause you to lose a limb, a sense, a lover, a family member, or more, or all of them. Sometimes you're just born into a situation where everything about the modern world is pitted against you to make sure you fail. Sometimes you are surrounded by people who want to drag you down beside them through abuse. No amount of positive thinking would make their lives less difficult, though it might make them less miserable. But it takes extraordinary strength of character to smile in the face of defeat, and not everyone has that strength. Sometimes, life is just so hard that it takes all of ones effort to just survive the day. But these are extreme cases.

In terms of the average modern middle class - yeah. Stop complaining and get a grip.

Best Answer

Beautiful my friend! You're my kinda person....all these other answers pretty much suck...no one got it...im past perversion and immaturity. Your answer was thought-provoking, profound and honest...thank you for the effort and time you put into it.

Best Answer

I believe some people just dont have enough faith in themselves. all they need to do is "know" they can do something, and they can. its that simple.

Best Answer

I think my assignments are hard!

Best Answer