LimarSing LimarSing 36-40, F 9 Answers Nov 19, 2010

#1 Reason People Say That They Will Call You "Right" Back When They Don't Intend To.....*Drumroll Please*..... They're a f*cking a$shole. Maybe a better option would be to say "Bye" after all it is the socially acceptable way of saying "You are no longer of interest to me."

Best Answer

we all have the same answer you gave me ... <br />
so, do we really care about others? and is that even possible when we dont care about our self? maybe we only see in others what we se in our self at that time ...

Best Answer

Because I am guilty of it! and I hate when I do that...I guess in a way I needed to know if anyone else had a diferent reasons than mine..but no we all are in the same boat!

Best Answer

I say that alot to people I don't want to talk to. I never really have the chance to call them back because they always call me again and again.

Best Answer

right, can't they take a hint!

Best Answer

it depends. maybe he suddenly got busy,or having non excuses works,or he did it on purpose,or he just lier.sorry for this.

Best Answer

I'll take ...suddenly got busy!

Best Answer

Hi LimarSing,<br />
This just happened to me last night, and all I can come up with is they want to get off the phone after saying what they had to say. They say they'll call back, and they do 3 weeks later only to talk some more about them self's and their issues. Then it happens all over again. This is only my best guess as I would like to know the answer too. <br />
Have a lovely evening, Flowerlilly77

Best Answer

I am sorry, amd I do understand how it is bothersome to some level if they tell you "i'll call you right back" and they don't, I did this last night and I actually did call back, and when I did the person I called said "I thought you were not going to call back, you always take 3 or more days to do soo, thanks" So becasue of that and your answer I will now, I will tell them the truth can't talk will call you back when I have the time to talk...I think

Best Answer

Maybe they mean to, but things, you know, things come up. I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT I SWEAR TO GOOOD!"

Best Answer

lol...silly I like your answer and yep things do come up!

Best Answer