litelover litelover 36-40, M 11 Answers Feb 25, 2012

I'm not sure why people ten to do that. I went in to applied at a shop to find work. I talked to a guy who work there who had three other girls around him working there. I just asked him about trying to get a job at this shop an that I brought in a resume yesterday. I asked also if there was a manager i could talk to. it notice the girls or one at least one of them was smirking at another. don't get it ? I was just asking about the job ? why do people smirk about that ? was it me ?

Best Answer

I do this. The humor is in my head but it's not appropriate to say. So I smirk and laugh at apparently nothing.;).

Best Answer

in my opinion for what its worth,maybe it tickles them (humor wise) to think<br />
that your upset., some people tend to get off on others pain.

Best Answer

i do that when i need laughing in my bad stuation so i start smirk !!

Best Answer

Laughing and smiling are not opposites of crying and grimacing; they are closely linked for some psychological reason.

Best Answer

Some people do that as a nervous reaction.

Best Answer

obviously there is something funny.

Best Answer

to them maybe

Best Answer

"Weed"'

Best Answer

You've got a bit of toilet paper hanging out the back of your pants ;)

Best Answer

Im not sure if this is even relevant to what you are talkinf about, but often the people who laugh at everything even when it isn't funny are the saddest on the inside.

Best Answer