snow33 snow33 26-30, F 6 Answers Aug 31, 2010

Because its EASIER to follow blindly and conform than it is to actually do your homework and question things and find your personal truth.

Best Answer

because as long as the liqour store is stocked and cable TV in uninterrupted, no one cares.

Best Answer

Truth is difficult to decipher unless you fell see or touch, so others rely on what they are told its more covenant to some. The exceptions are the ones that are ignorant or mentally /fiscally handy cap that can be influenced by others to accept of what they are told, tell proven otherwise and even that sometimes will not suffice . My opinion Respectfully

Best Answer

You need to elaborate are you talking about RELIGION or society???

Best Answer

My brother speaks very authoritatively on most subjects. He sounds so intelligent, so sure, so confident when he spouts off that I spent most of my life never doubting anything that came out of his mouth. About ten years ago, he said something I knew to be incorrect, and I was really shocked. Ever since then I double check his facts. We trust people who sound like they know what they're talking about, especially if they're close to us.

Best Answer