hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 13 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Last year some stupid girl started a fake rumor and told one guy who told like all the boys... Didnt find out till this year good thing some guys knew the truth about me and good thing thoes two bi**hes go to a diff school now cuz im so pissed haha idk y they did that though cuz i didnt even no them! And i like never get into fights

Best Answer

Jealousy is one of the biggest factors. The need to feel important at the cost of others. Some people also enjoy the idea of manipulation. The problem is that people in general are very happy to believe the worst of a person without and proof or question. I had an instance where a person had been making life harder for my business for years with just things like delivering goods and leaving them in a more difficult place. I didn't even know this person but it turned out a couple of years later that they told a person working for me that they had been doing this as they had been told a whole pile of lies about me and so had just taken it upon themselves to make life difficult. i approached them and set them straight on what they had been told and they felt embarrassed but it didn't alter the fact that for several years they had believed gossip that was untrue.

Best Answer

To turn people against one another. To turn people toward them. To enjoy the drama. To stir the pot.<br />
If it's a journalist or talk show host, then it's all about the ratings.

Best Answer

cos there nasty and have nothing better in life to do

Best Answer

They get social approval for being the first with "the news".

Best Answer

Because people prefer talking about drama of other people instead of concentrating on their own.

Best Answer

Makes them feel important for a few minutes.. and then it's back too their hole they go

Best Answer

Because people are azzholes.

Best Answer

Jealousy, among other things.

Best Answer