thisaccountisgone thisaccountisgone 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 31, 2012

people stare when they see my scars too. its something that you will have to get used to. they are probably a little shocked, and curious. people always seem to haev alot of questions for me about them

Best Answer

it's easier said than done, but try not to let it bother you. people are that way. honestly, if you saw someone else that way, you would at least wonder, if not try to see yourself. curiosity is a *****.

Best Answer

I hate when people look at me and judge me for what's on the outside, because in the end, we're all going to be wrinkly old fart bags, so why judge? They'll all end up looking as bad as me after all.

Best Answer

Who know they werent taugh any better by there parents i guess

Best Answer

People look at anything out of the ordinary. I used to work witha guy that had a shaved head with tattooes on his head and piercings on his face and people used to stare at him too

Best Answer

I find people staring at me and I don't even have visible scars :S

Best Answer

It depends on the scars, location, and especially how prominent they are.<br />
I have scars on my knuckles, and a big one on my forehead from streetfighting that are visible when I'm in my work clothes. Sometimes people stare, but generally those who do are unwilling to meet my eye.<br />
It's an oddity, peoples eyes are drawn to oddities, but many of them lack the courage, hiding behind the social niceties, to ask the questions that burn within them.

Best Answer

Curiousity.

Best Answer

I wonder the same thing....

Best Answer