Because it wasn't Adam and Evan in the Garden of Eden. There are a few sc<x>riptures in the Bible that says it's wrong. But God loves all people and made them the way they are.

Best Answer

To a point,the rest is all free will!

Best Answer

Because for some unknown reason it frightens them, besides there's the whole religion thing and they think is wrong just because somewhere in the Bible says it is a sin, oh but of course they pay ZERO attention to the part where the Bible also says that eating pork or shell-fish is a sin. I mean, hypocrisy, much?

Best Answer

Lol that's right !

Best Answer

Because they have been brainwashed by a cult that thinks text written by bronze-age barbarians provides instructions on how a person is allowed to behave. <br />
Those people who refuse to accept gays are hateful, ugly, thugs. And, probably a little anxious about their sexuality too.

Best Answer

And....you are wong!!!

Best Answer

Did I just say that...Wrong!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

not really they aren't what u just discriebed at all.. we are all umans but just that there are some more open minded than other nothing wrong with that its called free will.. lol

Best Answer

Because they are scared of catching the Gay Kooties. Like if you get near anybody Gay, BAM, you are instantly Gay. How ignorant.

Best Answer

Woo I didn't know that :)

Best Answer

It's the animal in us I think. An animal parent will often reject it's own offspring if it is obviously different from the others. Some of the ba<x>ser stuff that we should have gotten rid of by now. Religious dogma has a whole lot to do with it also.

Best Answer

Yes I agree

Best Answer

That's right.

Best Answer

Girls can be gay too, you know. :D And I think gay guys are no better or worse than straight ones. They're just people!<br />
Homosexuality (or any type of sexual deviation) isn't accepted because of fear-- fear of a vengeful god, fear of destroying patriarchal values, fear of being turned into a lance-bass lovin' homosexual. It's all fear of what we might find within ourselves if we accept sexual "deviation".

Best Answer

Because, this is shocking, really, *eye roll* some people don't believe it is a natural thing. *gasp*

Best Answer

Lol okay

Best Answer

Girls can be gay too. Not everyone rejects them. Can't just put it out there like that. Some people still do. I have no idea why.

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Best Answer

A lot of places except gays or lesbians but the bigger issue is most places will not allow marriage.

Best Answer

In most civilized countries most folk could not give two hoots.<br />
There are quite a few where they are imprisoned or even sentenced to death.<br />
As someone who is ' straight' all I can say is, well there's less competition...

Best Answer

Because its a flat out sin

Best Answer

I have a friend on the police force that once said it scares him more for him to be known as being gay than the thought of being shot at.<br />
That says alot about views our societies discriminate against but vow that we all should be embraced for our individuality. <br />
As an atheist I still believe in protecting religious freedom. At the same time as a straight male, I think there is a need to protect the gay and lesbian rights as inalienable as a god is for the religious. It is just simply.

Best Answer

I don't know if it's a matter of not accepting gays or or the intolerance of the brain washed masses. Voice a dissenting opinion on the gay marriage issue, for whatever reason, and you'll see a true example of hatred, bigotry, and intolerance.

Best Answer

Tht i dnt get doesnt everyone deserve a chance at love weather its two guys, two girls or a transgender. No ones perfect

Best Answer

They are afraid of them.

Best Answer

There may be many reasons why.For example,I know a person who was molested by a gay person(same sex)and really grew to hate their lifestyle because of what happened to him!It messed up his whole childhood for the reason that the person who did this had spread a rumor about him that he was also gay...he was a victom of gay rape!!!Does that make him homophobic or is he justified?It isn't any different from when a woman is molested or raped by a man or woman!I understand the whole bullying aspect of gays and I concurr but they have taken to a whole other level with their liberation!!I personally think they are sissies for the reason that now we all have to be careful about what we say or we could be arrested!I think think takes away our freedom of speech and I believe,and I am notthe only one,that this is totally wrong and should be ended before people start to really snap for having their rights taken away from them for speaking their minds!Talk about dictatorship!

Best Answer

Okay you have some right points ! But seriously I don't blame gay guy ! Cuz guys are really hot &amp; attractive lol

Best Answer

To each their own!CHEERS!

Best Answer

Ahah ;)

Best Answer

Because of stupidity! Or brain washed, they don't think it's right because someone told them it's not. So they believe what they were told was right and what's wrong. Some people are like sheep. As someone who has gay family members and friends I support gays 100%. When one of my cousins was little we all knew he was gay growing up. You could just tell, the boy was born the way he is. I believe God created everyone for a reason and everyone different for a reason.

Best Answer

That's right.

Best Answer

I think it is still relatively new. When we see same genered couples together most of us stop and think and question the acceptability of same gendered unions. They are no different from us in any other way and in the end I just tell myself everyone is entitled to love and affection. I would never discriminate against love.

Best Answer

Everyone thinks differently.

Best Answer