Have you noticed? Is it just a fashion thing or...?
drix drix 18-21, M 11 Answers Apr 29, 2009

I have got an old big concave mirror and it creates fantastic faces worth photographing. Also taking a photo in a mirror allows you to se yourself, obviously, but then to be able to compose the picture. A human face is a sea of micro ex<x>pressions and it can be interesting to look at yourself and then capture it. Not too often though I guess.

Best Answer

So they can look appropriately fabulous.

Best Answer

maybe they don't know how to use the timer. I can't figure out how to use mine.

Best Answer

Oh because we love the big flash and glare . We're like movie stars then .

Best Answer

it's definitely a trend...the "famous myspace pose" is what i've known it as lol maybe Tom (creator of myspace) started it?? whoever is responsible, it definitely caught on lol

Best Answer

I don't know....I have wondered that myself....If the camera doesn't have a timer, grab someone and ask them to take a quick pic, or hold your own arm out, aim, and click....

Best Answer

For one thing, a lot of cameras don't have timers. For another, the "picture of my sexy self in front of a mirror" has become a cultural meme.

Best Answer