thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Pets

And I thought you liked parties!

Best Answer

I take them as as a serious threat to the hard fought rights people enjoy today, yes. Capitalists have too much power in this country, and they don't even bother to pretend they have your interest at heart.

Best Answer

They have a choice to.<br />
Thankfully republicans are dying off, leaving the libertarians int heir place. They certainly aren't as entertaining, but they're just as insane.

Best Answer

I think that the Republican party would be a small fringe party if it weren't for the strength of religion in America. Many people who agree with the Republican party's platform do so because of religious beliefs. That's why the religious right is such an important part of the party. I understand that you can reach the same conclusions without religion, but they're often related.

Best Answer

Never have taken either one seriously.

Best Answer

cause Jesus told them to.

Best Answer

what people..? the republicans..? they never could take a joke..

Best Answer