I thought I had a friend until I asked her if I could visit her one day and she said she had a new job and she never told me about it. I was so upset about it. My reaction was what a f.c. Sorry I was so angry I thought maybe I am being stupid...am I ? If I had a new job, I would have told her. I am confused because she helped me out with my boy (she loves kids and would stick up for any of them)
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 5 Answers Apr 27, 2012

You're your own best friend don't ever forget it the rest doesn't matter their people who were here on earth to spend time with it's optional but you have to live with yourself.

Best Answer

When you say it like that, that's sharp but thanks for making me see. To be frank with you, the only person I trust the most is myself.

Best Answer

Selfish from her part

Best Answer

in their opinion best friends mean exactly what they do to you

relax , they r so many people like that

Best Answer

I am sorry I don't get you.

Best Answer

I meant to say , in her opinion , best friends means ""i won't tell u about my new job and im saying u r my best friend "" what im trying to say , she thinks she is acting like a best friend !
and take it easy they so many people acting like she does ....on the other hand they r real friends somewhere

Best Answer