u know why. dont ask me silly questions.

Best Answer

it's just how i feel

Best Answer

cuz they think it's too negative. But it's your account so if you think it's fine then to hell with everyone else's opinion :D

Best Answer

HMM LETS SEE WHY? WORTHLESSCHILD WTF<br />
R U SERIOUS, DUDE IDK HOW U WAS RAISED BUT NO KID IS WORTH LESS IN THIS WORLD U MIGHT THINK BUT TRUTHFULLY UR RIGHT ! BUT U SHOULD CHANGE IT CUZ ITS WAY TO NEGATIVE!

Best Answer

but i am worthless

Best Answer

NO UR NOT! WHY WOULD U SAY THAT?

Best Answer

well my moms bf makes me feel that way he is like you dont like perfect like my kids or you cant mae all A's like my kids or my kids would never act like this ect. he even said he does not want me and my little sister

Best Answer

wtf, are you serious. he is a nobody to be saying that **** ! if that was me il punch the **** out that dude nd be like what im a nobody who give a flying F*** if i dont have straight A ohh fkn well !!!
nd for u r mom to approve of that she is a big B*** sorry no disrespect but ur her child she shouldnt let no nigga talk to u like that!!!

Best Answer

Sounds like one of those books where people tell of their horrible childhoods, ie child called it. Are you worthless are you a child??

Best Answer

THAT BOOK WAS AMAZING!

Best Answer

NO, honestly wish I had never read it, horrible life he had.

Best Answer

what happend in it

Best Answer

For the love of God, don't make another one.

Best Answer

We all know you are semi worthless but it makes all the parents cringe.

Best Answer

why does it make them cringe

Best Answer

Because you might get a bad answer that isn't correct.

Best Answer

they are trying to instill a sense of self worth into you, saying that your not really worthless. it is your user name and if you think it suits you then keep it :D

Best Answer