I tell my sister to quit because I love her and I want her to LIVE, that is most likely why people tell you to quit, they just LOVE YOU.

Best Answer

May I suggest something?? My husband just quit after smoking for thirty years. He's tried a few different methods of quitting to no avail, then a friend gave him a book which he read while on vacation this last June. He came home a non smoker and hasn't touched one since. If you're interested, the book is called "The Easy Way To Quit Smoking" by Allen Carr. I never dreamed it was possible, and neither did he. Just something to look into. No tricks, no meds, nothing but honesty and will power.

Best Answer

People just want to keep encouraging you to stop an absolutely nasty good for nothing habit.There is no redeeming value in smoking and I would guess the people that tell you to stop know you have been trying.,Reminders never hurt.

Best Answer

i'm the only person i know who doesn't smoke. I honestly don't care if you or anyone smokes but don't criticize me for my vices

Best Answer

The people who tell you to stop smoking care. You won't quit until you actually want to. The motivation has to be right. I have a neighbour who just had most of a lung removed because he had cancer.... he still hasn't quit. I guess the motivation wasn't good enough. Maybe if it was to save one of his children's lives, but not to save his own.

Best Answer

i also smoke and i know its bad for my health and i'll stop when i'm ready not when other people tell me to

Best Answer

They know what's good for you and it makes them feel better to hear themselves say it to you.

Best Answer