I don't have any doubt about this! I think most people would be doing themselves a favor by implementing a few changes. Things that have made your life difficult and can do without.

Best Answer

One of the hardest things to accomplish is living up to others’ expectations of what THEY believe you should be.

Best Answer

Maybe you should be yourself and then avoid the people who don't like you. If you pretend to be something you're not you don't find out who those people are.<br />
Of course, if you find out that -nobody- likes the real you, perhaps you should think about changing something (murdering puppies tends to put people off, for instance).

Best Answer

Maybe they are dissatisfied with themselves and therefore cannot be satisfied with someone else.

Best Answer

Being yourself is important for your OWN happiness-- the very reason you are here. People will always complain because what makes YOU happy might not do the same for them.

Best Answer