I get skipped over, flat out ignored by people
farfrominnocent farfrominnocent 31-35, M 14 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Because you act like they do exist.

Best Answer

Well maybe you don't care on helping others and you expect others to want to help you? You have to do good things for people so that people could to good things for you, then they'll realize your there for them..then you'll "exist".

Best Answer

People often see strangers as no more than posters on a vacant building. Others have no interest in people they can't use to their satisfaction. Maybe if you volunteered you could meet people who need to talk to "a real live person." Then you'd know for certain you're not alone.

Best Answer

Because they are society,defender of the sheeple,who play a vital part in ensuring hate rather than love are the prime motivation in how we regard each other.Society is nothing but a system of control,and as such,is to be understood for the bully it is and ignored.You count as much if not more than the ignorant.

Best Answer

Because they are all horrible people who can't just let people be how they want to be. Why can't they realize we all like what we like. Who cares. Everyone is different. Ugh. I hate this world. Some people are okay, but most are not.

Best Answer

maybe you should wear white clothe instead of black idk

Best Answer

people suck

Best Answer

Did you say something?

Best Answer

How many guys dress like you do in public?

Best Answer

not many where I'm at I see lots of gangsta type crap

Best Answer

People are more willing too go with Rap dressed people in baggy pants and MR T necklaces than the Marylin Manson look.

Best Answer