why does it bother you? live your own relationship with god, don't concern yourself with others...

Best Answer

I figure if She's interested She'll open her own EP account and speak for Herself.

Best Answer

This isn't a site to spread religious beliefs...try reading t&cs<br />
Heavenly blessings

Best Answer

which God is that again?

Best Answer

Because god (or the human consturct of what god is) is irrelevant, to me.

Best Answer

Thats because god is not part of MY equation so its not wrth mentioning....and as far as i am aware of this is not a religious sie

Best Answer

Funny, I get annoyed when people seem to want to use this site to foist their religion onto others.... I have never, ever sat around here thinking, GEE, I wish some opinionated and arrogant fool who thinks they know waaaay more than all the other people on the planet who dont happen to attend the exact same church/temple/whatever that they do would come over here and tell me all about the REAL truth.<br />
LOL. Nope, that has never happened.

Best Answer

I assure you I didn't mean to offend and my question was purely genuine.

Best Answer

Not offended at all. Cheers!

Best Answer

To nit offend the kaffas

Best Answer

Why would anyone go out of their way to leave an answer and not bring in an outside source as the solution.

Best Answer

I don't agree with you but I do understand what you're saying.Truely the most Intelligible answer I disagree with.Thanks

Best Answer