travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in First Love

No, I've seen some very ugly babies. But you smile and try to get them to smile back at you too anyway.

Best Answer

Cos they are. Some cuter than others for sure, but you can always find something that is cute about them. Basically, it is their innocence, we all started out the same, wide eyed and curious about the world.

Best Answer

I think all babies look like Winston Churchill

Best Answer

I always thought I saw a little of Krushev

Best Answer

I'm older than you

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

i think theyre adorable the way theyre so helpless and small,

Best Answer

They do.

Best Answer

It's biological. We're wired to see those big eyes and tiny features as cute, and to feel affection for babies, so that we will take care of them.

Best Answer

No, no they don't. Just for the record, not all babies are cute, but it is extremely rude to say otherwise. Except for my Mom and Dad. They remind me annually that I was the ugliest baby ever born and they were very happy when I outgrew it.

Best Answer

that's sort of what I was getting at all babies look the same until they get a few years on them that's when their features become more prominent

Best Answer

No, you can tell them apart, and some are really very cute. Others, not so much.

Best Answer

yep, just like cats

Best Answer

Because we're programmed to.

Best Answer