I am a natural blonde and top of my class. All my friends are brunettes or red heads and tell the most offensive jokes! The other day they told one which really hurt me. What do a blonde and a toilet have in common? Neither are worth crap. Think about if I were to replace blonde with another hair color or race! Sure, then it is serious! My friends would be so offended if I were to say that about their hair color. What's the deal?
Fernpool Fernpool 16-17, F 20 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Hobbies

People in general are scarystupid... the worst part (They're breeding)

Best Answer

That doesn't even make sense! Just because you can associate crap with a toilet doesn't mean you're using that line in the right context. Your "friends" sound like dolts.

Best Answer

I'm a natural blonde and I wish I didn't have to go through such ridicule.

Best Answer

Jealous guys tend to gravitate towards blondes?

Best Answer

In my family it has to do with jealousy. I was told this by some relatives.

Best Answer

I bleach my hair a lot and always feel dumb when I'm blonde, I blame the bleach fumes. No clue why people believe blondes are dumb for real though.

Best Answer

Ugh, I've always hated when kids say that. It's such a childish thing to say and they're too ignorant to realize it hurts a persons feelings until later on in life....

When will people realize poking fun at someone is totally selfish and rude? >:

Best Answer

It's a silly stereotype...

Best Answer

2 of my crushes are blonde (Well ones dirty blonde & one has blonde brownish hair*& they're not stupid or dumb,don't believe any of those idiots!

Best Answer

Assumptions are usually formed from a majority consensus

that may or may not be true.

People forget about exceptions.

Best Answer

believe me I know tons of idiots and none of them are blondes.... it's the individual , not the hair color dearie, although I will admit is is taking everything I have to keep from telling a blonde joke.

Best Answer

nah, just like pretty much any non-dirty comment can be turned into a dirty one....

Best Answer

... that is a silly joke!

let it roll off your shoulder... Are you thin? I am pretty thin...one time a person told me all thin people were ditzy.... Not true...

Just do your thing.. people say stupid stuff to make themselves feel better. Gentlemen really do prefer blondes.... - A brunette.

some blondes represent you guys badly though -- ala Anna Nicole Smith, Paris Hilton

Best Answer

Ms. South Carolina ( my birth state) yikes! Jessica Simpson.......

Best Answer
Best Answer