I am a natural blonde and top of my class. All my friends are brunettes or red heads and tell the most offensive jokes! The other day they told one which really hurt me. What do a blonde and a toilet have in common? Neither are worth crap. Think about if I were to replace blonde with another hair color or race! Sure, then it is serious! My friends would be so offended if I were to say that about their hair color. What's the deal?
Fernpool Fernpool 16-17, F 21 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Hobbies

People in general are scarystupid... the worst part (They're breeding)

Best Answer

That doesn't even make sense! Just because you can associate crap with a toilet doesn't mean you're using that line in the right context. Your "friends" sound like dolts.

Best Answer

I'm a natural blonde and I wish I didn't have to go through such ridicule.

Best Answer

Jealous guys tend to gravitate towards blondes?

Best Answer

In my family it has to do with jealousy. I was told this by some relatives.

Best Answer

I bleach my hair a lot and always feel dumb when I'm blonde, I blame the bleach fumes. No clue why people believe blondes are dumb for real though.

Best Answer

Ugh, I've always hated when kids say that. It's such a childish thing to say and they're too ignorant to realize it hurts a persons feelings until later on in life....<br />
When will people realize poking fun at someone is totally selfish and rude? >:

Best Answer

It's a silly stereotype...

Best Answer

2 of my crushes are blonde (Well ones dirty blonde & one has blonde brownish hair*& they're not stupid or dumb,don't believe any of those idiots!

Best Answer

Assumptions are usually formed from a majority consensus<br />
that may or may not be true.<br />
People forget about exceptions.

Best Answer

believe me I know tons of idiots and none of them are blondes.... it's the individual , not the hair color dearie, although I will admit is is taking everything I have to keep from telling a blonde joke.

Best Answer

nah, just like pretty much any non-dirty comment can be turned into a dirty one....

Best Answer

... that is a silly joke! <br />
let it roll off your shoulder... Are you thin? I am pretty thin...one time a person told me all thin people were ditzy.... Not true... <br />
Just do your thing.. people say stupid stuff to make themselves feel better. Gentlemen really do prefer blondes.... - A brunette. <br />
some blondes represent you guys badly though -- ala Anna Nicole Smith, Paris Hilton

Best Answer

Ms. South Carolina ( my birth state) yikes! Jessica Simpson.......

Best Answer
Best Answer

dumb is not talking about education, but common sense..... do you have common sense? it is not learned in a class room but life itself.

Best Answer

this is why they say most men are dumb..... they don't use common sense.... you was top of your class, but can you know what a person is doing if they say they are doing one thing but it look like another? exp.... a man say he is going out with friends--- something he has never done in years, so you just trust him?...... the first time: yeah. but this has become a normal thing for him and you know it's not like him; do you question him before you investigate? common sense will tell you what to do.... to be dumb about it, you'll just say okay every time....... but to came common sense about it you will go into full Cojack mode on him........... you will ask what friends, and how do I get in contact with you if you do not hear your phone ring......... I mean third degree to the 100 denominator..................... but if everything someone does is not questioned and examined you lack common sense....... therefore making you dumb. and this does not start or stop with blondes...... being a African american women from the streets of Chicago, I don't know why white people started this joke or saying.... but no matter what color your hair is, to live without common sense is living on the edge.

Best Answer