I'm part of the Druidic religion and every time some asks me to go to church with them, I say no because I am from this religion. They always look at me weird, walk off, and don't talk to me for awhile. They say i'm going to hell; but It's not that bad. I've been following this religion since I was at a young age, and my friends are starting to leave. Most of them are Atheist's though...
0cutting0and0frustration0 0cutting0and0frustration0 13-15, F 9 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Religion

People have the tendency to reject what they don't understand, which is ridiculously wrong because they don't even know what they're rejecting. You're friends should really try to accept you, because being part of that religion is what makes you you. They might be having problems accepting that there are different beliefs other than the ones that they've been taught and that it's ok to accept them. You can try helping them understand more about your religion if they have no background about it.

Best Answer

You might want to search for friends who think/believe the same way you do. It's difficult enough to maintain meaningful relationships, in my opinion anyway. I believe that without some common ground with people you choose to have in your life, the endeavor becomes much more difficult. GOOD LUCK, BEST WISHES!

Best Answer

If you understand the teachings of Jesus, you will see that he was probably a Druid. I also don't believe you when you say that atheists are leaving you and telling you that you will go to hell and asking you to go to church. Perhaps you don't know that xtians are not atheists?

Best Answer

Why are your, "Atheist" friends asking you to go to church and telling you, you're going to hell?

Best Answer

Just don't talk about it. If it doesn't concern them, why bring it up? I made the mistake back when I was in college of telling a few close friends that I was a witch. Next thing I know, one of them is sitting in my room, praying with a bible, trying to save me. Although I appreciated the efforts, and found it all rather funny, I was also quite a bit pissed that she thought I needed saving. But religion is like that, especially for the people who follow the dogmatic based faiths. It's just easier if you steer clear of the topic unless you know the other person will be supportive.

Best Answer

I am interested in reading about the Druids

Best Answer